Skip to content
- I declare myself to be a servant of Mar-Yah Alaha [Yahweh God].
- I declare myself to be one who worships the one and only Mar-Yah Alaha who is (in) Yeshua Mshikha.
- I declare myself to be one who guards our Most Holy Faith from any attack by its enemy.
- I declare my intentions to be steadfast in the belief of One Alaha who is made known through the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, three aspects in One Supreme Alahota.
- I declare my belief in the Son of Alaha, Yeshua Mshikha, the only Son of Alaha.
- I declare my belief in the prophecy of Mosha and the truth of Torah given through him.
- I declare my belief in the written Word of Alaha the Scriptures given to Mosha and to the Prophets and in the Gospel of Yeshua Mshikha bar Alaha.
- I declare my belief in the Fire of the Word of Alaha.
- I declare that I will resolutely never permit the Fire entrusted to me as a servant of Alaha to be extinguished as long as there is breath within my body.
- I declare my rejection of those who encroach upon all that is sacred in the Holy Land.
- I declare that the traditions and teachings given to us through the Chosen Twelve shall always be within my heart and on my lips, for it was they who gave us, through Maran Yeshua: baptism, confession to Alaha and to man, the doctrine of the Twelve, the sacred ministry, anointing by the sacred oil of Mar-Yah, the gathering together to break the Holy Bread of the Presence, raising up of the Cross before my eyes and before the peoples, assistance and prayer with anointing with oil of those who fall into illness, and observance of and devotion to the Word of Fire of Alaha.
- I declare my belief in the peaceful life, and I will not take up the sword against my brother. I declare my belief in the Revelation of Alaha through His servants the angels and spirits for the good of all mankind and in the progress to the Great Light of Alaha.
- I declare my belief in observing Torah given to Mosha and ratified by being sealed in the blood of the Lamb.
- I declare that I will resolutely honor and defend the Chair of Mosha and the Throne of Ya’aqub and the Presence of the Archangel Michael through the continuation of the Twelve Holy Apostles who are always with us.